Services Reference

If you ask me to referee your case, I am the trial judge, and I hear the case just as if I were wearing a judicial robe in a courtroom. Once I render my decision (which is called a "report"), I send a copy to the court for approval by a judge (such approval is pro forma in most cases). You may object to the judge's acceptance of my report and, that failing, you may appeal the decision just as in any other civil case.



John C. Sheldon
Maine Dispute Resolution
88 Starlight Way
Westbrook, ME 04092
Office 207-591-5365
Cell 207-712-9585
Click here to Contact

copyright 2012. all rights reserved.

Arbitration | Mediation | Reference | Representative Cases | Professional Background | Fees | Home | Site Map